1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support connecting to my pc.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bobert1987, May 15, 2011.

1. bobert1987

bobert1987 Lurker
    None

May 1, 2011
    when i connect to my pc. the phone shows its connected, an on the phone i hit mount usb. but on the pc i can't find any folder or nothing, that goes to my phone. help please, thank you

Advertisement

2. mojorisin7178

mojorisin7178 Well-Known Member
    None

Apr 27, 2011
    Hey I had the same problem. I came from blackberry so I was a little taken back when it did not come with a software cd but not to fear all you have to do is go to the lg website and find your phone it might be under lgp999dw. You need to install the drivers for that phone. I think you can also install a phone updater for the phone for when the gingerbread comes out but I am not to sure about that.
    Okay I just refreshed my memory here is what you do 1. Go to LG.com 2. On the left side of the website see mobile click on that then click on mobile support 3.under quick info select a carrier and model select t mobile and g2x p999 4. That will bring up a page for g2x look to the right of the picture of the phone see phone software update click on it. 5. Now you have a few options you will see it is up to you.What I did was click on mobile drivers find t mobile find: LG_T-Mobile_Android_USB_Driver_v2.2.zip (8.7MB)

G2x Android USB Driver - WIn7, Vista, XP

download the zip to the desktop and unzip and follow instructions.
    I would just put the link for that but some forums do not allow that and I dont feel like going through the rules right now so you just have to do some work. And if you are unfortunate enough to have a apple well sorry I dont know what to tell you. Good luck let me know how it goes
    Charlie

Tags: