• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help connection optimizer problem..

D

Deleted User

Hi guys,
I recently encountered a problem which my connection optimizer is keep poping up(every 30sec to few min.) That says

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Success</TITLE></HEAD><BODY>Success</BODY></HTML>

I dont know why this is keep popping up.its really annoying that it pops up like every 30 sec.. I am bit scared that if my phone is hacked by some1??
I am using Galaxy S5, android 5.0
Lolipop i think. And my phone is rooted.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-14-23-14-06.png
    Screenshot_2015-07-14-23-14-06.png
    57.3 KB · Views: 463
Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the reason why im scared is that i recently read an news article that South Korea had tried to hack their people's phone to collect information..the article said that they have hired European professional hacking group to do this and hacking tool is installed without letting us know by browsing tons of specific websites. Since i am korean american, i visit lots of korean websites, so i was just wondering if this could be the reason... idk..

Upvote 0
Hi guys,
I recently encountered a problem which my connection optimizer is keep poping up(every 30sec to few min.) That says

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Success</TITLE></HEAD><BODY>Success</BODY></HTML>

I dont know why this is keep popping up.its really annoying that it pops up like every 30 sec.. I am bit scared that if my phone is hacked by some1??
I am using Galaxy S5, android 5.0
Lolipop i think. And my phone is rooted.
Same here started 30 min ago

Upvote 0
Well, the reason why im scared is that i recently read an news article that South Korea had tried to hack their people's phone to collect information..the article said that they have hired European professional hacking group to do this and hacking tool is installed without letting us know by browsing tons of specific websites. Since i am korean american, i visit lots of korean websites, so i was just wondering if this could be the reason... idk..

well this doesn't look like the reason since other people are having same problem..

Reactions: Tonya1970
Upvote 0
Just figured I'd point out there is an update that was released today. Downloading now to see if it fixes it.

This update must not have been released for everyone because I already attempted to update firmware (nothing available), update profile (nothing available), update PRL (okay, that updated but I think it always does), and HTC software update (nothing available).

Upvote 0
I agree, I had an S3 and last year I got an S5. Stuck with it for a while still but it was either that or an ifail. Going with HTC or LG maybe next.
My daughter had a S3 since it came out and just recently upgraded to the S6 and loves hers. She had the original EVO and loved it at first (because it was better than the non-smart phone she had prior) but within 8 months hated it. My son has the S5 Sport and loves his. I have the EVO 4G LTE and while it is better than the HTC Hero that I had, I will NOT get another HTC product - these things are entirely too slow on web pages...nothing like twiddling my thumbs while waiting for a page to load when everyone else around me can go to the same page and viola! it loads instantly. We've never tried an LG...

Upvote 0
My daughter had a S3 since it came out and just recently upgraded to the S6 and loves hers. She had the original EVO and loved it at first (because it was better than the non-smart phone she had prior) but within 8 months hated it. My son has the S5 Sport and loves his. I have the EVO 4G LTE and while it is better than the HTC Hero that I had, I will NOT get another HTC product - these things are entirely too slow on web pages...nothing like twiddling my thumbs while waiting for a page to load when everyone else around me can go to the same page and viola! it loads instantly. We've never tried an LG...
I had to upgrade because the charging port went out and it was going to take three weeks to fix. Got this and hated it from month 2. I can't stand the look of the S6. I have to be able to pull my phone apart. I've had good luck with Motorola and LG. HTC isn't great but it's better than samsung

Upvote 0
I had to upgrade because the charging port went out and it was going to take three weeks to fix. Got this and hated it from month 2. I can't stand the look of the S6. I have to be able to pull my phone apart. I've had good luck with Motorola and LG. HTC isn't great but it's better than samsung

Well shoot! I was really thinking of getting the S6 soon since I am so sick of this EVO. I guess I'll shop around more before I get a new phone. I just know that I will never get an iPhone...Apple products and me don't get along. lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones