• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Connection problems?`

mattdanielc

Android Enthusiast
Feb 5, 2010
England
Anyone else having problems? I updated to 2.1 on my hero about a month back now, and ever since had the odd little hiccup - but recently a lot of the time my texts won't send - even when I have full bars - and it takes a few automatic retries before the text finally sends.

Over the weekend I also struggled to make calls...

Anyone else have problems like this at the mo??

I've always had the intermittent/mood swing issues with Android since I bought the G1 back in 2008. Where the phone all of a sudden doesn't like making calls, or doesn't send texts even with full bars of signal..

I personally don't think it's an Orange issue, or even a Hero/Software version problem.

I still have the issue on the G1 with 1.6 on, my 2.1 Milestone and 2.2 N1..

I'll keep an eye out for anything internal that might help but apart from that, im as clueless as anyone else :-/

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones