1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Constant Random Reboot

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Magicgfx, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Magicgfx

Magicgfx Newbie

Last night my phone randomly started to reboot constantly and randomly. It'll stay on for up to an hour, and then just go black screen, vibrate a bunch, and eventually i battery pull and it starts up again.

Any idea why this is happening? I tried a factory reset, same thing is happening. Also I'm not/never have been rooted.

Any help is greatly appreciated - thank you!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ArmageddonX

ArmageddonX Android Expert

I apologize for the multiple replies, I got a few threads mixed up.

This almost sounds like a electrical issue. Perhaps the battery is bad? Have you taken it to the store to have it looked at?

~ ArmyX

3. Magicgfx

Magicgfx Newbie

The store I bought the phone at isn't open until 3PM monday, but you sure sound right on the battery part.

I did some reading around the web and it seems some people have similar problems and I noticed that it usually happens when my phone shakes (inb the car, walking, etc)..

4. ArmageddonX

ArmageddonX Android Expert

It sounds to me like the battery may be losing contact intermittently or something else with the battery. It could also be a loose transistor or something similar.

My recommendation is you take it back to the store and request a replacement. I hope your issue is resolved soon. =)

~ ArmyX

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews