• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

contact details Heeelp!!!!

mazelda

Lurker
Mar 14, 2010
Help I've just synched my phone to my computer and all my phone numbers now display unknown under the persons name how can I get the names back as I have no idea who they are plus it has added all my email addresses to the list some of which have taken the names of my contacts and replaced the phone number with the email address
Being a complete tool all my contacts are on the phone and not on the sim card any idea how i can get back to how i had it

ok not total meltdown I've found most of my phone number details under contacts in ms outlook so how do i get them back onto the phone would it have anythin to do with the fact that i use outlook for my calander etc but outlook express for email

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones