• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Contact Groups... am I being dumb?

Hey everyone!
I have several groups on my Google Note 4 and I have these groups synced with my Google account. The problem is when I have to delete someone from the group everything is happy and peachy and they stay deleted for ONE DAY, but then reappear in the group the next day! IT IS MADDENING and I feel like I am missing something glaringly obvious.
Please help!!!

Phil, thanks for chiming in. I don't know what you mean? I don't touch the group? I only delete the contact from the group (now on Google its the "label" I remove).
Hi, basically I meant what Kate said but she put it better than I did, if you don't delete it from the place the contacts are stored on your main Google account it will keep replacing it on your phone. Phil

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones