• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Contact Issue

humamduraid

Lurker
Apr 30, 2012
Good day gentleman..

Recently or actually today I've faced problems and which is I cant go to my contact in my phone and when I press the contact icon the phone freezes for a moment and regular Popup window shows up telling my that
(The process android.acore has stopped unexpectedly.Please ty again ).

And I've bought the phone couple days ago and it seems to be a great until this issue comes up so
Any ideas would be appreciated :( ?!

The usual method for resolving this is to go to the contact app, and clear the data / cache.

1) Backup your contacts first. Simplest would be to sync with google.

2) Go to settings/manage applications and under the all tab, scroll down until you see the contact app.

3) Tap on the contact app and see if you can clear data and cache. It resets the settings and would clear up these errors.

But if doesn't work, factory reset can be done, but do as last resort since it wipes everything (settings, downloaded apps etc)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones