1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Contact Issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Coldred, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Coldred

Coldred Lurker

Hey

The problem im having is when attempting to send a text.

I can start typing out the name of the person and there name shows up from my contacts no problem that is fine.

However if i want to send to multiple contacts i select the face icon but the contact list it shows up is basically everyone, by this i mean random people incorporated from my emails, i also have multiple entries from the same people, some will be the mobile number but a couple of others could be old or current emails and there is no way to distinguish one from the other.

I can make sure that when writing a text to multiple people i can easily get the person i want rather than an email addy, is there a setting somewhere as i cant find one.

When i try to sddress this problem in contacts from the main screen the other alternate numbers/email addys arent there so i dont know how to edit names etc to make sure i get the right person? can anyone help with this please?

Thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews