• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Contact list seems full

mambouli

Lurker
Jul 25, 2009
Hi, I have HTC Magic, on Rogers, in Canada.

Firmware version 1.5

So my contact list now seems full, if I add a contact, it will be recognize by the caller ID, but it will not appear in my contact list. I tried restarting the phone. I figure this must be because the SIM card is full, is there a way to save your contacts on your phone?

thanks

Oh, and if anyone has any idea how to get the french autocorrect with the qwerty keyboard, that would be amazing as well. Rogers said they'd "look into it".

Ok so apparently, the new contact which didn't appear in my list had been entered under "my contacts" rather then under "contacts with phone number". I still don't know how that happened or what that group is supposed to be, but at least I can now add new contacts to my phone.

Still looking for that French Autocorrect with Qwerty keyboard (rather than frech Azerty)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones