1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support contact lists in gmail

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by syede, Oct 21, 2013.

1. syede

syede Member

Oct 20, 2013
    Hello I dont find the contact list in gmail.also I dont know to go to google drive through gmail.please let me know.thank you

Advertisement

2. Slow learner

Slow learner Member

Oct 13, 2013
    I haven't used the Galaxy for sending emails, so was curious about your post. Here's what I found.

If I go straight to Gmail via the Galaxy home screen, I get the screen shown on the top half of the below photo. I can't find a way of locating the contacts, but if I write an email, I get the contacts prompted as I type, so they're there somewhere. As for Google Drive - no idea.

However, I have the Galaxy protected by Norton 360 multi device and when I load Gmail via the Norton Password Manager, I get the screen shown in the bottom half of the photo. As before, I can't see the contacts list but do get prompts when I type an address. Google Drive is one of the sub-menu items under the "More" tab.

Attached Files:

syede likes this.
  3. Slow learner

Slow learner Member

Oct 13, 2013
    I've just discovered something else - if I access Gmail via the internet button, I have to sign in, but I do get the fuller page, as with Norton Password Manager.

syede likes this.
  4. syede

syede Member

Oct 20, 2013
    Thank you