• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Contact Manager (for Windows)

pmoreira

Lurker
May 24, 2010
Hi,

I've been trying to find a good, simple app to have on my PC that would let me manage the contact list on my HTC Hero (not the Sprint version!).

I've tried sync-ing with Google contacts, Outlook Express, Outlook 2007 but for different reasons neither seem to work properly.

Does anyone know any good app?

Thank you

Hi.

Thank you for the response.

I have a lot of contacts and I can't upload a CSV to GContacts correctly. Some info on the phone isn't mapped correctly to the data fields in GContacts. Also, the phone has a lot of info that is not uploaded like contact photos, facebook info, flickr info, ...

What I was looking for was something on the PC that had the same data structure of the phone.

Do you know any app?

Upvote 0
Hi.

Thank you for the response.

I have a lot of contacts and I can't upload a CSV to GContacts correctly. Some info on the phone isn't mapped correctly to the data fields in GContacts. Also, the phone has a lot of info that is not uploaded like contact photos, facebook info, flickr info, ...

What I was looking for was something on the PC that had the same data structure of the phone.

Do you know any app?

You won't find an app that will have the fields mapped exactly the same way as the phone. In my opinion it is best to sync with google contacts because t is google who developed android and if you SYNC not export and import the fields will be populated correctly.

You can use any program on your pc and just adjust the fields to match those on your phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones