1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Contact Name - Number Suffix

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by desirexuser, Dec 21, 2012.

1. desirexuser

desirexuser Lurker

I just got the Desire X and transferred my sim card to the new phone. Old phone was a SE W660i. The SIM contacts are displayed in a weird way with a number attached to the end of some the contacts. For example:

Paul/1

Peter/5

Any idea why this is happening?

Also, when I copy all SIM contacts to phone, duplicate numbers are shown because I can't choose to view either SIM or phone contacts only to show. I know this is an old question but I think HTC should do something. I may just backup my SIM and delete the SIM contacts.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Hello desirexuser. Welcome to Android Forums. I'm not sure what is going on with your contacts. Perhaps another can shed some light on subject. I chimed in for I wanted to thank you for joining these forums and I hope you enjoy your time here.

3. desirexuser

desirexuser Lurker

Hello olbriar, thanks for welcoming me! I've backup and deleted all the SIM contacts because I found viewing both SIM and phone contacts annoying especially when there are duplicates. Still bewildered with the weird SIM suffixes though. On the phone memory, it doesn't display them. Hopefully someone can help explain. :)

4. olbriar

olbriar  

Hang in there. The members here enjoy being helpful. This forums is not as active as some of the others however. It might take a bit of time.

HTC Desire X Forum

The HTC Desire X release date was October 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Play processor, and 1650mAh battery.

October 2012
Release Date
Reviews