1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Contact Pictures

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jalder3, Dec 24, 2009.

1. jalder3

jalder3 Lurker

Does anyone know how to get your Eris to show the saved contacts picture to show up in MMS and Phone calls? If I dial their number sometimes it shows up and sometimes doesn't. In never shows up in text messaging.

Thanks,
    J.

2. superchaos

superchaos Android Enthusiast

I have it set in chompSMS under the settings. I do not see it in the menu for the stock messaging app. I know you add them as a contact icon from the picture itself. Mine always shows up though.

3. jalder3

jalder3 Lurker

Thanks, Worked for the MMS. Now neeed help understanding why my contacts only show up if I call them, and not all the time. If they call in, and I have a picture associated with them, it doesn't show up.

4. jalder3

jalder3 Lurker

When a phone call comes in it is using the Google reference to the number(No Pic) and when I make as call it uses the phone contact info(Pic). Why can't I delete the Google numbers so it has only "Phone" references on the phone? Even when I use the "Phone" only check in settings it does this.
    Thanks,
    J

5. Ruben

Ruben Android Expert

Try syncing your contacts. That should combine them. At least it did for me.

HTC Droid Eris Forum

The HTC Droid Eris release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7600 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews