• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

contact ringtones

I am having same problem since 2.3.3 update. Calls come in but no ringtone eventhough I have one selected. How did you fix the problem? please help...
I took the battery out for a minute and then put it back in. If your ringtone is in the music file, make sure you set the song as a ringtone.
Hope that helps.

Reactions: LC121973
Upvote 0
Thank you for your help! So glad you had an easy fix, wish mine was that easy. Unfortunately, it didn't fix my ringtone problem. :(
Maybe you have something wrong with the Gingerbread update. We had our phones for three days before the update and everything went smoothly for us...Knock on wood. Hope you get your problem fixed soon. We went to this phone as we got an offer from Credo and had to change phones. We had AT@T. Couln not unlock my Bravo to use as the Optimus S has no sim card. ( We had paid to get the unlock code, before we found out I can no longer use the Bravo because the Optimus S has no sim card.) I am sad about that as I really like the Bravo. Am getting used to this phone but the Bravo was easier for me to see the screen and a few other odds and ends. Sorry, I digress.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones