• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Contact sorting Application

Andrew4033

Lurker
Jun 26, 2010
Okay guys, I've searched and I can't seem to find anything on this.

I'm looking for a detailed App for sorting and categorizing all of my contacts. I have 700 phone numbers, and am a junior in college, so needless to say, sometimes it's nice to only see female phone numbers. Also, if there is one where you could sort people by key words like soccer, school, parties, etc.

Also, with the Verizon network, is there anyway to send texts to more than ten people at once?

Is there anything like that out there available for my droid? I could use some help here!

Thanks ahead of time,
Andrew

P.S. Is there a way to sort/edit my contacts on my computer? I feel like it would be much easier.

I use Handcent for my texting. I'm a nightlife Promoter so texting multiple people is a must! With handcent I text at leave 30 ppl at a time. Its totally customizable and I love it.

& if you sync your contacts with your Google account, you should be able to edit them on the computer through Google and then sync with your phone again.

Hope this helped any!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones