• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Contact Syncing Problem

Ok, I've been researching this literally ALL DAY and I just can't find the answer to my problem.
The problem is that when Phone contact is synced with facebook or twitter, the contact's picture and their name changes! It sometime doesn't change, sometimes it changes to the twitter username/picture and sometimes it changes to facebook username/picture!
I want to be able to change the contact names of my choice because I have nicknames for some of my close friends and I want to be able to change the contact's caller ID because I have funny pictures of some of my close friends.
I've tried to change the picture source, but the only option that i am given is either facebook or twitter, never of my own choosing.
So my question is, do you guys have any idea of how to sync the phone contacts with facebook and twitter and
1) Be able to choose my contact's picture (whether it be from fb, twitter, or from my gallery)
2) Be able to use whatever name i want for my contacts. (not their designated names on fb or twitter).

sorry for the long post, but PLEASE HELP! im going crazyyy

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones