1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

contacts editing

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by npk, Aug 26, 2017.

1. npk

npk Lurker
    None

Jan 25, 2017
    Male
    1) when i try to edit the contact name the editing is not effected.why is it so? like there is a contact by name "prakash kumar" and i want to make it "worker prakash kumar" at that moment it shows as if the name got edited but if i close and try to open the name in contacts the contact is found as prakash kumar only

2)my phone has 32 gb ROM.OS-8GB SO balance 24 gb. out of this my files and other stuff occupied 12gb.so balance of 12 gb available. in this stage if i try to downlad a video file through "vidmate" app i get a response that the memory is full. so delete unwated apps or unwanted files from the phone and then download.why do i get such message when there is 12 gb of space still available.
    3) when i store a contact number it is shown along with mobile symbol once and whats app symbol again. how do i avoid the same number being shown with whats app symbol as well when i open the contact?
    4)when a contact is saved the number is shown twice by default like 1234567890 and again as 123-456-7890 as another form even without my saving it in this manner. why does it happen. pls explain any body
    my current android is android 7.0

Advertisement

2. theyogeshvarma

None

Mar 8, 2018
    Install google contacts app from the playstore.

3. Dannydet

Dannydet Android Expert

Jan 16, 2016
    Male
    Graphics Manager / Sales
    USA
    Are you saving the changes in your contacts before closing?