• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root contacts fc upon edit

ok so after spending forever to root my dx, i managed to do it. running 2.3.3 rooted is nice, but i got braven and started unistalling apps without a ton of reguard for what they would do. (and no i didn't back anything up) so now i can't open up an edit contact page. is there any way i can do the equivalent of a repair install for ginger rooted? i would really like to avoid rebuilding the os and all my apps and crap. thanx for any help

i have the same issues. i rooted this weekend as well. i was on ota gb , sbf'd back to froyo, rooted again and then did the two part gb file download. so now i am rooted gingerbread official. i did not remove anything, i rather chose to freeze a few things but i am certain it was nothing important just standard bloat ware. i.e. google books, amazon mp3, kindle, madden and so on. i have no fix yet.

please help!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones