1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support contacts on home page

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by 83tonio, Jul 8, 2011.

1. 83tonio

83tonio Lurker
    None

Jul 8, 2011
    so am on my home screen and i move the screen once to the right and i see i can add contacts. so i added 3 contacts and now i can just hit the message icon or the phone icon for each contact i have on my home screen. now am using the atrix right from the store no root so if u lost already i dont know what to say. now what i need to know now is how do i add a forth contact cause i deleted one.

Attached Files:

Advertisement

2. woodjer

woodjer Newbie
    None

Jun 22, 2011
    I have a similar question in the Support & Troubleshooting sub-forum but I was able to figure out the answer to your question. Long tap (touch & hold) the home screen. When the menu pops up, select "Motorola widgets" then "Contact quick tasks." Select then contact you want to add and then you can select the quick tasks that you want.

I used that as a work-around on my issue (deleting a quick task). Hope that helps.

3. _sC

_sC Well-Known Member
    None

May 11, 2011
    yep, long touch/tap/hold will do it. lol

or, you can also press the menu button (bottom left of the phone) when ur on any of the screens, and simply go to the 'add' option, and you will get the same result as the long touch