1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

contacts pics not showing up in sms

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by elmo13, Aug 29, 2012.

1. elmo13

elmo13 Lurker

Hi, everyone i am going insane and hoping you can help. My contacts photos aren't showing up in messages.... i am only getting the default icon..... please help going crazy

2. breezex

breezex Member

Are they showing up in your contacts address book? Where do you expect the pictures to come from? Gmail? Facebook? On your phone? If Gmail, is Gmail synced to your phone and are there pictures in the Gmail contacts? If Facebook, are Facebook contacts synced to your phone? If you have the pictures on your phone have you assigned a picture to each contact? On my Verizon branded phone I don't see any way to turn the pictures off or on. Are your contacts stored on your SIM? If so then no pictures the last time I looked at SIM contacts, but maybe things have changed.

Also see:
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon-droid-charge/139267-contact-pictures-not-showing-up-stock-text-app.html

3. elmo13

elmo13 Lurker

They are in my contacts everywhere else but not in the messages

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews