• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Contacts pictures are blurry?

I just got the Thunderbolt an this worked for me.

Settings < accounts & sync < deleted facebook account (downloaded from market). Select add account select Facebook for HTC Sense and set it up. Bam all pictures good to go. Let me know if it works

Side note I use the downloaded facebook from the market for viewing but the Accounts & sync for my contacts if that makes sense.

Upvote 0
I just got the Thunderbolt an this worked for me.

Settings < accounts & sync < deleted facebook account (downloaded from market). Select add account select Facebook for HTC Sense and set it up. Bam all pictures good to go. Let me know if it works

Side note I use the downloaded facebook from the market for viewing but the Accounts & sync for my contacts if that makes sense.

+1 - I'm using the Tbolt as well

Upvote 0
Flyguy, thank you for sharing a way to make Fb photos look good again - I don't have gallery photos of any contacts.

I am wondering what you meant when you said you use the Fb app for viewing but still sync contacts. Viewing what? If you sync, dont the pics become blurry again?

Also, can anyone tell me how to back up my contacts "in the cloud" since I have turned off contact sync with google?

Upvote 0
I am wondering what you meant when you said you use the Fb app for viewing but still sync contacts. Viewing what? If you sync, dont the pics become blurry again?

i'm assuming he uses the facebook app he downloaded from the market to view his facebook but removed that from being sync'd and now uses facebook for htc sense. it does make the pictures more clear by doing this method

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones