• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Contacts problem for me on Bamf 1.6?

Chillout2010

Nov 11, 2010
Syracuse
I'm running Bamf 1.6 remix and for some reason my contacts are not all listed when I press the call button. I have synced through google mail which imported my contacts to the people menu but so far they don't show up when I press the call button unless I have already called them or received a call from them.

Also I have my facebook contacts synced as well. Is there any way to make it so only the contacts on my phone already get added. I have a bunch friends that I would not ever call on facebook and when synced on my phone they all get listed, kinda of inconvenient. I just my normal contact to have their facebook images. My old blackberry never had this problem lol.

I reflashed and installed facebook through the market, clicked on only sync already existing contacts and still it added the other people. I did however get my call list to list all of my contacts, by importing the vcard from my sd card. Although now my people folder shows dual listing for all the people. I haven't figured out how to get it to recognize the duplicates.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones