1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Contacts...Where are they?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bassist26, Apr 20, 2012.

1. bassist26

bassist26 Lurker

So I entered all my contacts manually but they aren't showing up in my "people" app. The only thing that shows up is my contact information. My contacts do show up in the specialized list (ie: family, favorites, friends) but I have no way to access in one place, uncategorized. My impression was that they should be appearing under "all" in the my people app but they're not! anyone have any ideas on what's going on and how to fix it?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog

I'm assuming you entered them on the phone correct? That is a strange issue have you tried to reboot and see if they are there? If they are still not there I would recommend that you go to your google account on the computer and put them in there and then sync to the phone. I haven't heard of anyone manually putting them in and them not being there though that is a new on to me. If they are there you should sync them to your google account so that you wont have to manually put them into your phone again you can just sync them.

3. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood

Welcome to the forums!! :D

Go to your people app.
    Hit menu and then view and select which accounts you want to show up in the all list.
    I'm running a higher version of sense than stock, but that feature *should* still be there

Ouch arg beat me to it

argedion likes this.
  4. bassist26

bassist26 Lurker

Fixed! You guys are the best, thanks so much! This is the first smart phone I've every owned so I'm definitely not used to all these features and options yet. :)

it was the accounts issue, I didn't have them selected to show up in the "all" list.

argedion likes this.
  5. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog

Glad that didn't happen to me when I first got my phone after going through the pain staking task of putting all that information in from all 3 of my contacts man I would have cried for days :p

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews