1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Contacts wont show bit they're there! ??!?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by brute347, Aug 23, 2011.

1. brute347

brute347 Well-Known Member
    None

Jan 7, 2011
    Hello,
    So I've noticed that if I go into my testing app and start typing the name of a contact the look contact is there. BUT if I go into my contacts the contact isn't there... wtf is that!?!?!?!? How do you fix that

Advertisement

2. RyanB

RyanB Guest
    None
    I have experienced the same phenomena. To be honest, I am not sure what causes it, though I suspect it depends on where the contacts are stored, either on the phone or Google's servers. I recently put the app called "syncmypix" on my phone to address a facebook pic issue, and noticed that it corrected the issue I had with the contact not coming up in search as well. I don't know if it will fix your issue as I don't know if it fixed mine (the result is there but I'm unsure about ascribing it causality), but since it's free it can't hurt for you to give it a shot

3. brute347

brute347 Well-Known Member
    None

Jan 7, 2011
    Yeah isn't that so weird!?!?!
    Another thing- when ever I enter a new contact it asks me if I want to put it on google servers on back up and I always check off * use this method for all other entries* and it always always resets :/

I wanna see if I can find a solution before I install apparently
    I think your right about where the contact is stored but I aways use google so I dunno