• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help contacts wont sync with facebook

Does it import the pictures into the address book? Or do you have to use its own? Also, does it let you crop the pics? Some of my currently have no heads cos the pics are cropped in the middle.

They are imported into the People app (standard address book).

I haven't seen any issues with cropping and I haven't cropped any further manually.

Upvote 0
Well I gave it a go and think I'll convert to HaxSync. It took me a while to sort out my contacts (some contacts were being joined with random facebook accounts) but now its done I'm pretty happy with it. There is an option to manually crop...but it seems to find faces pretty well.

edit...Just don't set it to update your google contacts if you use multiple devices as it then defaults to using the lower res pic from google.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones