1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

contacts

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LRPack, Jun 2, 2011.

1. LRPack

LRPack Lurker
    None

Jun 2, 2011
    I'm trying to edit a contact phone number. I've done it previously, but can't remember how I did it!

Advertisement

2. AndroidSPCS

AndroidSPCS Android Expert
    None

Nov 12, 2009
    geek
    USA
    Welcome. When viewing contacts, click "menu" and then "edit contact".

3. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Jun 12, 2010
    Male
    IT
    Pennsylvania
    Welcome to the forums.

If it's a phone contact or a gmail contact, go to your contacts app and click on the specific contact name. Then press the menu button and chose "edit contact". If it's a contact sync'ed from your Facebook account, you cannot edit those.

4. Samsunghater

Samsunghater Lurker
    None

Dec 5, 2012
    Hi I just stumbled upon your site from Google because I bought a Galaxy S III that keeps shutting off after the first 3 days I got it and is a lemon, they got me another brand new phone and it started also started shutting off after only 4 days. The phone cannot be turned on unless you take out the battery. I came on your site hoping to find others with the same problem. Thanks.

5. Thats

Thats That guy is This
    None

Feb 19, 2010
    Male
    Air Force
    Fargo, ND
    Hey Samsunghater. First, I'm sorry to hear that you hate your phone right now. Second. I'd like to welcome you to the forums! Hopefully we will be able to help you sort out this bug! I honestly am not sure what I could do to help you with this situation, but I would highly suggest that posting a thread in the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums will for sure help. http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-s3/

The only thing that I could say would be to check and make sure that you have no applications that you have installed that could be causing the phone to reboot from locking up! I hope one of these avenues will help you to getting back to your phone that you may enjoy! :)