• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Contest

Caddyman

Android Expert
Nov 10, 2009
Delaware
www.talkdelaware.com
I think I read you guys are doing like a video contest and the winner gets a nexus, that is sooper cool, i mean that is a awesome prize.

but to get more traffic, members, and activity in general why not run a few small contest every now and then.

like a member of the month contest, i have ran these with success, and give little prizes like a shirt, maybe the month you win you get VIP/premium status for a month, etc. a cool little badge, you know stuff like that.

that would give members something to shoot for, last week of the month take nominations, then take a public vote....or vote among staff, whatever keeps it fair....

Reactions: IOWA
I think I read you guys are doing like a video contest and the winner gets a nexus, that is sooper cool, i mean that is a awesome prize.

but to get more traffic, members, and activity in general why not run a few small contest every now and then.

like a member of the month contest, i have ran these with success, and give little prizes like a shirt, maybe the month you win you get VIP/premium status for a month, etc. a cool little badge, you know stuff like that.

that would give members something to shoot for, last week of the month take nominations, then take a public vote....or vote among staff, whatever keeps it fair....

Excellent idea!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones