1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

continous or recurring email notification

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by 00pm, Dec 12, 2013.

1. 00pm

00pm Lurker

I have gmail as my email client.When i receive a new email it notices only once.I need a continious notification sound.It should stop only after i make it so.If this isnt possible it should notify repeatedly with short intervals till i read new email.Thanks.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

welcome to AF!!!!!

what device do you have?

00pm likes this.
  3. 00pm

00pm Lurker

I have samsung galaxy s3 mini.

4. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

well i was going to move you to the s3 mini forum, but it is pretty dead there.....i'll leave it here for now and move it later.

as for sound goes not sure if this is possible........i checked for apps that might do it and i found nothing. i found some that uses the led lights on your phone.....but none for sound.

00pm likes this.
  5. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator

I have moved this thread to the Android Application forum since it is discussing a particular application.

Are you using the Gmail app? If you are you can change it in the settings to ping at every notification and vibrate.

00pm and ocnbrze like this.
  6. 00pm

00pm Lurker

Yes i use gmail.In the settings "notify for every message" is already checked.

7. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator

Well then you might want to try something like Lightflow out to set the vibration to a custom amount for the Gmail app.

ocnbrze and 00pm like this.