1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Continual PDF downloads

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by antvinman, Jun 5, 2017.

1. antvinman

antvinman Lurker

Long time android user that has run into a real head-scratcher. A couple of weeks ago I downloaded a pdf answer sheet to a Kellog's cereal game from the back of the box (for my son). Since then I am receiving other pdf answer sheets a few times each day. I didn't download an app, I just touched the pdf answer sheet once to download. Anyone have an idea what is causing the different pdf downloads to occur without my action?

Here is the weblink for reference: https://www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/games-on-packages.html#

Thanks!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Try clearing data and cache for the browser in settings.

3. antvinman

antvinman Lurker

Mikedt, thanks for the tip. It didn't work for me. Wondering if anyone else has an idea?

To me, it seems the Download Manager is the culprit. When I disable the Download manager, of course the downloads stop. As soon as I re-enable DM, a download starts immediately. I tried clearing cache and data for the DM app but that doesn't solve the issue. Here is a screenshot of the download today that started as soon as I re-enabled DM:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 release date was August 2015. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 16MP camera, 4GB RAM, Exynos 7420 Octa processor, and 3000mAh battery.

August 2015
Release Date
Reviews