1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Continually spinning circle in email inbox

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by kalbidad, Dec 27, 2012.

1. kalbidad

kalbidad Lurker

Hi,
    I'm a new Galaxy S3 user so may be asking an obvious question, but it puzzles me why there is a continuously spinning cirlce (sync?) at the top right hand of my email inbox screen.
    Emails are coming in regularly with no problem. but should that little circle be spinning all the time like that?
    Looked at sync settings for my 3 email accounts and they are all set at 15 mins, so can't understand why the (sync?) circle spins all the time.
    Thanks in advance for the answer.
    Regards to all
    Eric

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Gomjaba

Gomjaba Android Enthusiast

Have you maybe got an email stuck in your outbox? And yes, it means it is currently syncing, so in your case all the time, which probably means your battery is down in no time.

Try to disable each account (manual sync) and see which one is causing the constant sync (and do check your outbox).

3. kalbidad

kalbidad Lurker

Thanks! Not sure what it was but after going back and forth between each account it did stop. Appreciate the input.

4. Shotgun84

Shotgun84 Extreme Android User

Welcome to the forum Kalbidad

I've moved this over to the main gs3 forum:)

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews