• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Control iPad music from android phone

deltaforce

Android Enthusiast
Apr 17, 2012
As I am trying to get out of Apple ecosystem, I figured, I would use iPad to play music at home instead of selling it for $100.

I need an app that is available on iOS as well as android, so that I can control music playing through iPad using my android phone.

For iOS only, there is Tango Remote, there are a bunch of those for android, but does anyone know cross platform app?

Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure of a cross platform app... Google Play Music might do it, but youd need to check.

Getting a Sonos system for your home is a great way to rid yourself of Apple. We run both Sonos and a Squeezebox, but they aren't making Squeezeboxes anymore. Although you can probably find some really great priced used ones on audiophile type forums.

Wireless Speakers | The Wireless HiFi System from Sonos

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones