1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

CONUNDRUM Please help?

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by CuriousConsumer, Jun 7, 2011.

1. CuriousConsumer

None

Oct 30, 2010
    Hi gang,

I just left the iPhone 3gs and AT&T 11 days ago. I hopped over to the Thunderbolt and Verizon. I've had three thunderbolts now (in 11 days) and they have all had rebooting issues and laggy SMS bugs.

I want out.

So now I would like to head over to TMobile and try out the Sensation. The only problem is that it doesn't come out until the 15th and that will be after my Verizon 14 day trial period is up. Verizon is annoying (they also bill one month in advance [greedy bastards]).

I can't go a few days without a phone (by just canceling V now) and I want to port my number anyway - so I have to switch somewhere first - before the 14 days are up - and port the number.

I could do this with T mobile and get a free phone until the Sensation comes out - on the 15th - and just swap... only I am leaving for tour on the 16th - early and will be in a new city every night. ARGH! Horrible timing to be screwing with phones.

I know the Sensation comes out early (the 12th) at Walmart - but this is still after my 14 days with Verizon are up. I pretty much only have until tomorrow to decide where I am swapping to.

I am about to head back to AT&T and just get the iPhone 4 (with IOS5 coming in the fall). Help stop me? Any ideas on how I can get the Sensation in my hand before I leave for tour on the morning of the 16th? And I love the open source nature of google/android. I love that the sensation has dual core (upgraded from TB) and is lighter... also that it is running gingerbread. Also T Mobile has a great plan right now for 79 bucks for unlimited data and 750 minutes...

Advertisement

2. MyNamesTooLong

MyNamesTooLong Android Expert
    None

Jan 17, 2011
    Specwise the sensation is the winner...you really shoulda thought this through before jumping between 3 carriers. might as well get the VZW iphone honestly