1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Conversation recorder

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by jrahma, Dec 30, 2011.

1. jrahma

jrahma Newbie

Any good app to record the calls?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. itsallgood

itsallgood Android Expert

Tape-A-Talk. You do know its illegal to record conversations without the consent of the other party.

3. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

It depends on the jurisdiction. There are some places where only one party needs consent. It's important to know your local laws before you do anything that may be illegal. Check with your local law enforcement authorities if you are uncertain.

4. Crashdamage

Crashdamage Android Expert

jrahma is either a wannabe private eye or must have issues. Posted about tracking phones, faking his phone number, altering his voice and now recording phone calls. I agree no one here should help him with illegal activities.

dizzll likes this.
  5. nshkw

nshkw Lurker

There are many third party application called "Call Recorder" which could be find thru "Market".

6. jrahma

jrahma Newbie

Just one note..

I am not trying to do any illegal thing but if you live in the Middle east you'll know :)

one more thing... if it's illegal everywhere and for everyone then Google won't put it on its android market and apple won't put it on its iTune market!

7. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Call recorders themselves are not illegal. There are many legitimate and legal reasons why someone would record a telephone conversation. What may be illegal is recording a conversation without disclosing that fact to the other party. As I said before, in some jurisdictions it is legal to record a conversation if one party consents, where in others both (all) parties must consent. Please check your local laws to be sure you not doing anything illegal.

8. AngelArs

AngelArs Well-Known Member

I use TotalRecall on ALL of my phones. To many features to list here but it's the best program by far that I've found for recording calls :)