• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Convert Your Motorola Defy MB252 to Defy with Moto Blur for all Motorola Defy User 100 % Working

You can easily convert your Motorola defy into the Defy with MotoBlur. I will Teach You How Will You Do.

First I will Tell You what is the Different between the Normal Defy and Defy with MotoBlur (Defy with MOTOBLUR not available in all markets)

Motorola Defy
With its large display and access to thousand of apps, the MOTOROLA DEFY is certainly boredom proof. It's dustproof as well, and water and scratch resistant.

Motorola Defy with MOTBLUR:
With its large display and access to thousand of apps, the MOTOROLA DEFY with MOTOBLUR is certainly boredom proof. It's dustproof as well, and water and scratch resistant

Defy with MOTOBLUR You can stream your email and social networking into one feed. and with a secure server as a backup, you will never really lose it.

Mobi Tech

Here is the instruction:

1. Download the Motorola user driver Mirror I Motorola_End_User_Driver_Installation_5.7.0_32bit.zip - download now for free. File sharing. Software file sharing. Free file hosting. File upload. FileFactory.com

2. Download the New Motorola RSD Lite Tools Mirror I RSDLite5.6.zip - download now for free. File sharing. Software file sharing. Free file hosting. File upload. FileFactory.com

3. Download the Upgraded Motorola Defy Flash File with Blur Mirror I DepositFiles

Note: Please take the backup of all your mobile contacts and email. It may be erase during this process.

Note : Please note that these instructions are strictly for the Motorola Defy phone and this should only be followed for this phone, following the below mentioned instructions to any other phone will lead to the bricking of the phone. Please do it your own risk

First Download the Motorola user driver , RSD Lite and Upgraded Motorola Defy Flash File.

Install Motorola user driver and rsd lite tool. take back up of all your contact and email.

now power off the defy and go to the boot menu by using power and up volume key.

Press the up volume and power key together and hold for few second then release.

Motorola defy will show you bootloder version 9.1 or some thing

connect your defy with usb data cable. wait for window check the driver now check the rsd lite tool it showing your device . now load the flash file. and start it will take 10 to 15 min. after all process complete factory reset your defy and user defy with blur. for more information Mobi Tech

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones