• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Converting Data from Blackberry to android

fandroid01

Lurker
Apr 27, 2010
Hey Guys, I just replaced my blackberry 8310 for an incredible (wow)..
Is there a way I can move the data over? I did have google sync for my calender installed and working; but since I mainly work on office 2010 beta, gsync doesnt work. So, i hadent noticed the gsync wasnt syncing with my calender. That being said is there a known way to get the data over? Phone service is terminated so it has to be done tehtering to the PC somehow..I was able to get contacts no problems there as I had them in many locations, but would like the notes also.

Notes will require some sort of sync solution. I used Nitronotes but wouldn't really recommend it as notes are then read-only on your device.

Contacts and calendar are easily transferred if you sync to Outlook with Desktop Manager and then export to CSV. The CSV's can be imported to gmail and, I think, Google Calendar.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones