• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Cooler Master Pro - CPU Cooler - Phone Cooler

Is the Cooler Master application helpful to you?

• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

Mai Angel

Lurker
Apr 10, 2017
More and more applications are needed for your life, sometimes the phone becomes overloaded, the temperature rises because too many applications are running underground. Do not worry too much about that. Today I will introduce to you an application that can cool your phone.

To solve the problem on the application developer TMQ has launched Cooler Master Pro - CPU Cooler.
bKqWxZ9582eSidc7szOBO75XqsJ9QEO1h34Ooyye7kMCFGOE3oCb3ANDrhcp5o3xeA=w300-rw

Cooler Master Pro (CPU Cooler) is a temperature monitoring and controlling app that reduce your CPU usage and cool down your phone.
Cooler Master PRO has the following features:

✓ Real Time Temperature Monitoring

Monitor CPU temperature in real time. Display phone temperature using live graphs.
z7YmeC6cJpYuwZFrHC3mbtwob1xYA8CDGgzL3PWY7_SwQZvK-Nl4iSMFxzTb4ZM6HbQ=h900-rw

✓Detect Overheating Apps

Auto detect overheating apps with special algorithm, find the most resource consuming apps.
b534yClIqPID5XDC10zJrWeJN1R1pwlh9Dg8JgFQaWeh3jw-tGJjuYz6dHMBmzNdqCM=h900-rw

✓One tap reduce CPU usage:

You can reduce CPU usage and cool down phone with simple one tap.
K70WEpnZE2aeN76K3DtC0tKB7AB3kKcOsvFNz9BNIvsCKZxgoXYY4JWIoSGyB0vxlew=h900-rw

Unlike other CPU coolers, we use a special algorithm which can cool down your phone more efficiently. Our overheating protection algorithm makes your phone safer to use and saves on battery usage. Meanwhile, when your phone is lag or laggy du Phone Cooler is also a smart choice. Our goal is to make Cooler Master Pro (CPU Cooler) the best CPU cooler on the market.
FAQ:

What causes phone overheat?

Overheating can occur after prolonged use of high resource consuming apps or games, or while running many apps simultaneously. Some problem apps using excessive hardware access can cause overheating too. So you need a super CPU cooler to monitor your phone.

What are the harmful effects of overheating?

High phone temperatures can cause your device to respond slowly or crash. Prolonged overheating can accelerate the aging process of your phone, shortening the lifespan of your battery. Even more serious, continued prolonged periods of overheating may lead to potential security problems.
Link app : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cp.phone.cooler&hl=en
Hope you'll find it useful !
smile.gif

If you have a moment please like / follow / share the fanpage Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Cooler-Master-CPU-Cooler-Phone-Cooler-834657406673043/

Now now,please be nice.lol
;)

My fault.. I just posted that without any context.

unlike some other types of apps, I can see why this could be useful under certain circumstances...

My previous post was more of a reminder to people to check the privacy policy and permissions before using an app... to see if they think its fair.

What would be really useful, is for an independent and trusted third party to do a review of these apps, to see how well they perform, and check to see they aren't doing anything they shouldn't.

(I have no evidence to suggest that this app isn't doing exactly what it says it is, and it would be unfair for me to suggest otherwise).

There is one other clause in the privacy policy that does raise some concern (due to the way its worded), if the original poster is willing to discuss that, that would be great, if not then thats not a problem.

Upvote 0
Reactions: AMOCO
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones