• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Coolest ROM...looks and speed

What right now would you consider the coolest, original looking ROM that still has good speed. I look at a lot of the ROMs and they all begin to look the same to me. I like MIUI rom but that's not for the Eris and yes I know it mimics the iphone. Any other ROMs that are speedy yet really cool looking???

I was on xtrROM for a long time, tried some others but kept going back to xtrROM. But I flashed Nonsensikal for the first time about a week ago - and I'm still on it. Aside from xtrROM this is the longest I've been on a ROM. So I'm beginning to think I may have found a new 'home' ROM. I'm sure I'll keep trying others, but for right now it seems like this is the one I'll keep coming back to.

Upvote 0
I used xtrROM for a while and really liked it. I put Tazz Froyo 11 on last week and it is my keeper. Unlike most I like the ADW launcher better than Launcher Pro and I have not found any problems. It runs very smooth and fast. Excellent Froyo rom. No flash, but none of the Froyo roms have flash right now. I don't use it enough to miss it though.

Upvote 0
I used xtrROM for a while and really liked it. I put Tazz Froyo 11 on last week and it is my keeper. Unlike most I like the ADW launcher better than Launcher Pro and I have not found any problems. It runs very smooth and fast. Excellent Froyo rom. No flash, but none of the Froyo roms have flash right now. I don't use it enough to miss it though.

This is nothing against Tazz, but I just wanted to make sure that you know this: ADW is freely available in the market, and you can run it on xtrROM if you wish.

Upvote 0
This is nothing against Tazz, but I just wanted to make sure that you know this: ADW is freely available in the market, and you can run it on xtrROM if you wish.

I do know this, thanks though. I also like it because it is a fast and stable Froyo rom. It works just as well for me as xtrROM. There isn't much of a difference to me and I can say I have Froyo to my friends with newer phones still waiting for the OTA. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones