• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Coolpad Note 5 data recovery.

Sheikh768

Lurker
Jun 3, 2018
Hey guys,
Need help with data recovery. My data got deleted by the space free up app in the phone and I really want to recover it. I have tried all the recovery softwares but I am asked to root the phone and when I try that it just does not work. Is there any way to recover the data? Because it's very important to me. More than 4500 images and a few audio files have been deleted. I have some sort of malware which is causing the problem. It's been less than 24 hours since this happened...
Please reply ASAP.

Hey guys,
Need help with data recovery. My data got deleted by the space free up app in the phone and I really want to recover it. I have tried all the recovery softwares but I am asked to root the phone and when I try that it just does not work. Is there any way to recover the data? Because it's very important to me. More than 4500 images and a few audio files have been deleted. I have some sort of malware which is causing the problem. It's been less than 24 hours since this happened...
Please reply ASAP.

Upvote 0
Hey guys,
Please reply ASAP.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones