1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Coolpad Quattro price lowered from $129 to $79?

Discussion in 'Metro PCS' started by MyUsernameRox, Dec 21, 2012.

1. MyUsernameRox

MyUsernameRox Android Enthusiast

I take it this is with no mail-in rebate, right? It was 129 before, and 79 after the rebate. So I'm a little confused.

Also, is this phone worth getting even at a lowered price? I currently have the Motion and was considering getting the quattro as a secondary, "mess around" phone.

Your thoughts?

PS I didn't post this in the Quattro thread because that place is a ghost town. :)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. OcalaFlGuy

OcalaFlGuy Android Expert

I'd reread your last sentence and ask yourself why is it a ghost town.

I'm also not getting this "mess around phone" concept. What, mess around on wifi? You won't mess around far not being hooked up to service.

Don't you have something else to blow $80 on? :thinking:

Bruce in Ocala, FL-well you Did ask for my thoughts

3. Gman9831

Gman9831 I'm no Senior

Not worth it

4. n4zty

n4zty Android Expert

the coolpad was made by a new asian phone company that really no one knows about. just for that fact it dosnt have a rep for being a quality phone.I think we all agree people are willing to spend money on products that have a company with a reputation of having a long line of quality products. Im not saying they didnt build a good phone just such thoughts of comfort are always put on respected companies that have been consider top brand manufacturers for years. I'm not sure if i would spend $80 on a product that barely anyone knows about. bottom line suppose we are all worried about the best for our money.

Also very interesting article to read.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/10/08/us-usa-china-huawei-zte-idUSBRE8960NH20121008