• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

coonect to internet via wifi

mehdikiani

Lurker
Feb 12, 2011
hi
i didn't finde any sumfroum for samsung I5510 for my question.
i have a TP-Link 8901 modem and my phone is Samsung Galaxy I5510.
inside the modem i set the wireless setting to WEP-64bit and i set the password for it.
whene i turn out the wifi in phone,the phone see the modem and connects to it.(it show : connected to DC,where the DC is SSID)
but when i want to open a webpage such as google there is no data and i see "the page cannot display....
anyone can say where i mistkes?

Hi guys,
The same issue with me through wifi hot galaxy i5510 in win 7.it showing connected but the page cannot pe displayed while its workng fine on another laptop xp and vista.i have sony vio laptop win 7 64 bit.and i am able to connect interent through data cable.
do you have any idea how i connect through wifi hotspot in win7 sony vio.kindly reply on my mail ashish.panwar111@gmail.com

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones