1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Cop Radar

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by -Lulu, Apr 17, 2011.

1. -Lulu

-Lulu Android Enthusiast

I've hit my head hard before too that cause me to be knocked out for 6mins and had a dislocated ankle bone but hey i just love skating that no matter the injury ill always go back

Advertisement

2. KOLIO

KOLIO Guest

I skated once,knocked out a tooth in the process.{SEE AVATAR} ;)

3. -Lulu

-Lulu Android Enthusiast

Lmao epic

4. CRUMBsnatcher

CRUMBsnatcher Well-Known Member

I skate on occasion. There's such an element of freedom when you're cruising down a street in the middle of grid lock traffic, hahaha.

5. KOLIO

KOLIO Guest

True dat! Reminds me of when I used to split lanes in heavy traffic w/my motorcycle on PCH & 101 in SoCal.Great memories! :)

6. -Lulu

-Lulu Android Enthusiast

I'm guessing you lost that motorcycle cause of payment problems :p lol jk

KOLIO likes this.
  7. KOLIO

KOLIO Guest

LOL! ;) Honestly,it was a $400.00 used & abused POS by the time I bought it.Then,I REALLLY put it through the wringer.Very cheap transportation,though! Got my moneys worth by far.

8. Anduiril

Anduiril Android Enthusiast

Boy do I miss doing that! And the best part was it was legal and most people (at least in San Diego) would move over a little to let you by. I wish I could do that here in Fl.

9. lriv

lriv Well-Known Member

Can't do chit in Florida... thats for sure... Cops are all over motorcycles riders in Pinellas County... plus Clearwater is not a safe place for riders!! There seems to one a day getting killed by someone that did not look hard enough and pulls out infront of or cuts them off....

10. drake53545

drake53545 Member

11. drake53545

drake53545 Member

it sounds almost like hibbing, mn i am glad i know defensive driving people do not know how to drive in general well for the most part i should say

12. -Lulu

-Lulu Android Enthusiast

Good price, i think. Lol i dont know much bought Bike prices

13. Gmash

Gmash Extreme Android User