• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

copilot on htc magic--has anyone downloaded it yet?

hi, i saw on their site that it is available for download now, but i have the rogers locked version, so i can only see free apps in the market. has anyone used copilot yet? does anyone know how to download it on non-rooted devices?
thanks

until Rogers opens their system to paid apps you will have to wait ... The TOS of a devleoper I BELIEVE may prevent them from selling it thrpugh other channels .. but call the developer or email and ask ?

I have not used this app .. I used an app called GPS - I Click Direction =$2.99 as opposed to CoPilot for $35

Upvote 0
Hi,

I contacted the company behind CoPilot (sales) to ask some questions, but one week later i still haven't heard from them.

It seems that they use some businesspartners to sell their apps (i.e Expansys, etc) but neither of them have the European maps as far as i can tell. Do you guys know if and where it is possible to purchase CoPilot for Pan-Europe (or even Scandinavia)?

Also, is it possible to disable the "Live" part of CoPilot? It would be quite expensive to have this on always when abroad since data traffic cost quite a lot in other countries.

Kind regards

Daniel

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones