1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Copy music from iPhone to S3

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Yesevil, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Yesevil

Yesevil Android Enthusiast

Hi all, just wondering if anyone can advise the best, easiest (and free) way to transfer music from an iPhone to an S3

Thanks in advance

2. Mehta23

Mehta23 Android Expert

I know you can use Doubletwist (free) and Air sync (paid) to sync your S3 with your iTunes account.

3. Consolidate all of your iTunes music. Find the folder the consolidated files are in. Copy all of the folders there and put them in the music folder of your phone.

4. Need clarification just ask. I had a hard time figuring it out myself the first time around.

5. SebaKL

SebaKL Android Enthusiast

Did you try Samsung's Smart-Switch?
    It's their native tool just for that very purpose.
    I was just moving iphone5 to Note2 last night, for a newly converted friend of mine. It's easy and pretty good at moving everything.

One note tho, iphone unlike Android doesn't allow custom folder naming and custom folder locations, so once you migrate, all your media will be store in one place. You may need to reorganize the gallery to your liking.

Smartphone Content Transfer Made Easy | Samsung Smart Switch

6. ceva321

ceva321 Android Enthusiast

i use Easy Phone Sync, look for it on the Google play store, and it costs nothing :)

[​IMG]
    Untitled by Ceva321, on Flickr

7. Yesevil

Yesevil Android Enthusiast

Great, thanks for all the replies and suggestions guys

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews