• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Copying files does not work??? Help

P

Phobiaxo

Just got a new Note 4 through a warranty exchange. I connected the phone to my laptop so I could drag my music and files but it stays stuck on copying and afterwards at times windows explorer freezes. I enabled USB debugging and I connected another phone to see if the same problem occurs but I can easily transfer files to it with no problem. Is there anything wrong with my phone? Please help. It's running Marshmallow.

I would be tempted to uninstall the phones drivers, restart windows and then plug the phone back in and wait for windows to install the default drivers. Making sure the phone is unlocked to start with.

If that did not work I'd do the same again, except this time look for the official drivers to download and install to see if it helps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones