1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support corporate e-mail altrix

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by shepherd3009, Jun 1, 2011.

1. shepherd3009

shepherd3009 Lurker
    None

May 26, 2011
    Notification of subfolders. I have my corp account set up and it seems to work fine on e-mails addresses that I don't have rules set up for. If I have a rule for someone at the office to go to a specific folder it doesn't push the data out to the phone. I had this set up on my Iphone and it worked great. For those people that get a lot of junk mail like I do it is nice to pick which folders you want to push the messages. I hope I explained my questions and any help would be appreciated.

Advertisement

2. knoppe01

knoppe01 Lurker
    None

Feb 26, 2011
    Look at Touchdown - in android market - you can try the full version for 30 days - works for me - requires Exchange

shepherd3009 likes this.
  3. shepherd3009

shepherd3009 Lurker
    None

May 26, 2011
    I tried it but I can't get it to push the sub folders. If you know how please let me know. I was told by motorola that they do not offer it.

4. james27007

james27007 Look into my Eye

Mar 6, 2010
    Male
    Travel and teaching for tech and automotive
    Riverside, CA
    I was in the same boat until I found road sync. It allows for push notifications for every folder you set it to sync. Just make sure after you set up your account, make sure to go into email, select the "Inbox" at the top, this will show you all of your folders, just click the sync icon next to each folder you wantush notifications for.

For example, when I fill out a report online for my work, I receive an email confirmation of the report (so I know it went it), well I do a lot of reports, so I have a rule that any email with that subject line gets moved out of my inbox and into my "reports folder". Well I set my reports folder and inbox to be synced. Now every time I fill out the report, outlook moves the email and then road sync notifies me there is a message in my reports folder as well as any other folders and the inbox I have selected for sync.

Plus you can try it for free for a while to see if you like it. I love it and it was worth the extra for the unlock key. You will need the unlock key to change the signature, so if you like it, I would get the key.