• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Corporate Email Exchange Server Problems

My IT believes that I am unable to authenticate though the exchange because of some sort of scrambling or degradation specific to this phone.. Mostly just Blackberries are connecting to our server as of now.

Has anyone else heard of this? I really want to keep this phone and need to figure out why I can't connect..

My IT believes that I am unable to authenticate though the exchange because of some sort of scrambling or degradation specific to this phone.. Mostly just Blackberries are connecting to our server as of now.

Has anyone else heard of this? I really want to keep this phone and need to figure out why I can't connect..

I'm currently connected to our exchange server at work, no problems at all, it works great, i sync my email and calendar. Are you sure your IT configured the exchange settings correctly?

Upvote 0
Thanks for the replies guys.. but my IT swears it's set up okay, and the fact that those on Blackberries can connect is his proof..

And I tried touchdown and STILL didn't connect.. we are NOT using SSL and I read somewhere that causes problems, that and "special symbols" in the password or something.. mine has two "@" symbols.

I"m so pissed, he wants me to return it for a blackberry but i love this phone..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones