1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Corporate (Exchange) Email Sorting?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by StingRay, Dec 29, 2009.

1. StingRay

StingRay Well-Known Member

Gradually getting used to using my Droid for Corporate Email & Calendar purposes....no way I would ever take this thing back, but looking for solutions to the following:

I do not see a way to sort my inbox by "From" to group those emails together. I got spoiled on my BB Storm being able to touch and hold the sender and it would sort all emails. Is there a way to do this on the Droid?

Also, when I go into my "Sent" folder, all emails are shown by the person that the emails are from, which is ME....impossible to see who I sent the email TO and have to look at the subject and open the email to have any idea about the content. There's got to be a way to change this to view by who the email was sent TO...which is usually what you're looking for anyway....

Thanks in advance!

2. zeppelin

zeppelin Lurker

I'm in the same boat. It isn't possible. You have to use an app. For as many things as the droid does, there is a list of what it doesn't.

I also can't find a way to copy from one email and post to another. A person at the store showed me pressing the up arrow, but it doesn't work rfeally beyond copying one word

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews