1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Corporate Exchange Meeting Notices

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by batwings1, Dec 22, 2011.

1. batwings1

batwings1 Well-Known Member

Using the stock email app (for now) for my corporate exchange email. Having trouble figuring out how to accept or reject a meeting notice that comes in through email. Am I missing something or is there no way to respond to a meeting notice with the stock email app?

Thanks.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. snowquest

snowquest Newbie

In the message itself there is a actually a tab called "Invite", select this to display the "Yes", "No", "Maybe" options.

3. batwings1

Thanks for this but I don't see a tab called "Invite" anywhere. Right now, I'm looking at a cancelled meeting notice that I'd like to update my calendar with but I don't see any option to do this.

Is the "Invite" tab only on new meeting notices?

Might have to go back to using Touchdown for my corporate email and calendar.

4. snowquest

snowquest Newbie

Sorry, right only for new meetings. I go into the calendar to remove meetings.

batwings1 likes this.
  5. batwings1

Thanks snowquest. I also noticed (after going into the calendar) that the meeting being cancelled was already showing as cancelled and I just needed to delete from there.

Not quite as slick as how Touchdown handles things but all is good. Thanks for your help.

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews