• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Corporate Sync set up, but now what?

CLS

Aug 27, 2010
Indiana
I added my corporate account through Corporate Sync. It seemed to take just fine and appears to be set up. I checked the boxes that I wanted contacts and calender to sync and checked off the email one.

I hate to seem like an idiot here, but where and how does the calender and contacts sync and show up on my phone? Is there some other software needed here or an add on plan from Verizon?

You don't need the corporate email plan. Your calendar entries should show up on the stock calendar widget or any other calendar apps you use. Contacts should show up with your normal phone contacts. If you're not seeing them, it's either a setting not right on your end or a setting on the exchange end. You may need to talk to your company's IT dept to make sure everything is set up.

Upvote 0
You don't need the corporate email plan. Your calendar entries should show up on the stock calendar widget or any other calendar apps you use. Contacts should show up with your normal phone contacts. If you're not seeing them, it's either a setting not right on your end or a setting on the exchange end. You may need to talk to your company's IT dept to make sure everything is set up.

Yes, what he said. ^^^

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones