• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SCPadgeebar

Android Enthusiast
Sep 6, 2012
So last night I was flashing mods on my S2, and didn't notice I flashed them in the wrong order. I flashed the Patch first before the mod itself. When I rebooted, I cannot access the Settings and I don't have any signal and I get the No Service message. When I dialed *#06#, it says null / null. I do have a back up of my EFS folder here in my laptop, so how do I restore it? Just copy paste it or what?

Update: Thanks to CWM having an option to mount Internal Storage, I copied my CWM backup from Laptop to S2 and restored it. It covered the corrupted IMEI and restored the un-corrupted(you get what I mean) IMEI.

It depends how the backup was made. If you just copied it using root explorer or its the auto backup made by siyah, etc you will need to use adb to restore. I'm not entirely sure of the command lines to do this. I tried a few which others had said worked but they never did for me.

I'd say the easiest way would be to backup with ktool. You can then use the app to restore the backup if needed
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.hellcat.droiddev.ktool&hl=en

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones